New Brewer In Glasgow

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFewTooMany

Reaction score
Hi, another new bloke here. Used to forum a lot over the last few months to get started. About to make the jump to AG with BIAB after a few kits and extract brews.

It's a cracking forum and cheers for all the future help/answers in advance :D

Nowt wrong with that. Altohough I have not been there is a Homebrew Club started in Brewdog on Dumbarton Road. You should be able to find the group on facebook if you have one.

Yeah heard about that. Maybe check it out next week. Gives me an excuse to go for a drink during the week :party:

It seems like the prefect way to start the week. I am trying to wait till I have a brew ready as I am completely dry at the moment :cry: But once it is ready I will head along with a bottle or two for sure.

Just about to polish off the last of mine with nothing else ready for a while. So I understand what you're going through haha

I pity :sad:the both of you. No homebrew to drink would be my worst nightmare. Well, OK, there may be worse things, but I avoid a drought like the plague..............by regular brewing.:drink:

Back