• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brewing Equip for Sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vesparado

Reaction score
Howdy,
4 BBL Brewing Kit for sale or rent etc.

HLT
Copper
Mash Tun
Heat Exchange
3 Phase controls
Fermentors with cooling coils and chillers
Brights
Kegs (9 gal. plastic firkin)
Corny Kegs
Lots of other kit...

If interested, reply through forum or text on 07788920855.
Located S. Glos.

Cheers

Sorry I meant Edinburgh...
Howdy,

What is it you are looking for? Most of the components are quite large, and shipping would have to be via lorry etc...

I can send you some photos if interested.

Ale Best,

g

Hi,

Would be interested to know more about what you have for sale.

Starting to set up a micro brewery. Live in Glos and drive a van!

Cheers,

Kevin

Cornelius kegs £25 (there are some that can go cheaper...)

All kit is 4-5 Bbl. Happy to send photos etc. if interested. Please provide me with an email address, and I'll get in touch ASAP. Located in Tetbury, Glos.

Cheers,

Greg

There are probably 50 corny kegs, and 25 firkins. I will discuss job lot price for everything outside of forum if party truly interested. Happy to send photos, or show in person.

G

There are probably 50 corny kegs, and 25 firkins. I will discuss job lot price for everything outside of forum if party truly interested. Happy to send photos, or show in person.

G

Hi. Where abouts are you. I would be interested in a corny keg and could possibly collect at the end of next month as I'm down south for a few days on a training course and could detour slightly on the way home.

Hi Greg,

I

Would have a serious interest in a couple of your corny kegs, what are the sizes?

Could I see some pics?

One thing is im up north, Liverpool, would posting the kegs be a possibility?

Hi Greg,

I *think* I PM'd you... (but can't see my sent messages to make sure?!) - I'm getting back into brewing after an absence and looking to pick up a few cornies. Any details greatly appreciated!
Rich

Latest posts

Back