• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kegerator, Gas, polykegs, 3 tier stand for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzle

Reaction score
I started a project and never had the time or funds to finish it and won't anytime soon so choosing to sell it all.

The kegerator is a large larder fridge with 3 taps fitted to the front door and comes with a gas dispensing bottle. All you need to complete the setup is beer line, kegs (3 poly kegs supplied) sankey connector and gas regulator. See pics below.

21aahc1.jpg

2i0ucch.jpg

2dgszlh.jpg

28k65gz.jpg

The 3 tier brew stand was self built for the shown stainless steel containers which I was intending to use as HLT, mash tun and brew kettle but could not afford the parts to convert them (included if wanted)

atvyph.jpg

Items located in the Norwich area, all reasonable offers considered. Pm for more info

BUMP.

Relocating to a smaller property without a garage. Everything needs to go quickly.

Open to offers

I'm interested in kegerater etc but not the three tier system. Can you pm me what you would want for it?
Tim

Oh, I meant the traditional kegs that you were going to convert to brewing equipment.

Kegerator with 3 taps, 3 Polykegs 30L, 4 Stainless 50L (3 modified to be HLT etc, 1 intact) and 3 tier brew stand still available. £100 for the lot or offers welcome

Needs to be gone in 4 weeks. All going on eBay if not gone in 3 weeks. Open to offers

You can only fit one of the poly kegs in at any time but you can fit 4 corny kegs in at once.

Back