• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brewery up-sizing so a couple of items FOR SALE.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedrayman

Mild & Bitter
Reaction score
Owing to up-sizing to semi-professional brewery equipment (18 gallon brew-length) I'm having to make room and sell some of my old ‘kit'.

Prices are negotiable (within reason) and, as I don't drive, it would be preferable if the items could be picked-up from the Gosport, Hampshire, UK, area.

If you do wish to arrange for courier collection (like myHermes) then I can accommodate that. Please PM me if you are interested in either of the items.

28 ltr WarmMaster DeLuxe Boiler with hop-back (£90)
Stainless steel boiler with 1800w (230v) element (concealed under base of pot). Built-in digital controller and timer, exact temperature control from 30c. Lagged by previous owner who also had a neat stainless steel hop-back made (included). I've not included the original tap but you can easily find stainless fittings to fit this one. Only used once for a boil by current owner. Uses a continental round 2-pin plug (adapter required - NOT supplied).
warmaster_deluxe_2_zps1c0500e3.jpg

warmmaster_deluxe_1_zps3920e410.gif

MiniBrew Mash Lauter Tun (£100)
Full Details of product here http://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/acatalog/MiniBrew_Mash_Lauter_Tun.html#.U24-HU1OW70
Discolouration inside on the grain-back is due to using dark coloured grains. There is a hole in the lid for a sparge-arm however the one supplied was not very good. I do have a brass one available which, with some engineering ingenuity could be used effectively with this (or you could make your own). I lagged this with quilted foil loft insulation and it only lost a degree during the mash. The lagging has now been removed for sale of MT as it got dirty and damaged. The nature of the plastic material it is made from, however, means this MT loses very little heat during a 90 minute mash.

mt_2_zpsbbbf92c8.jpg

mt_1_zps30e8efda.jpg

Back