toucan wilkos

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHopper

Reaction score
hi all, looks like wilkos have another 25% promo and thought id try a toucan with maybe coopers aus pale ale and a cheapie wilco lager. im thinking both yeasts plus a safale 05 and dry hopping with mittlefrau. any thoughts?

hi all, looks like wilkos have another 25% promo and thought id try a toucan with maybe coopers aus pale ale and a cheapie wilco lager. im thinking both yeasts plus a safale 05 and dry hopping with mittlefrau. any thoughts?

Hi Doc

I've done a Coopers UK bitter with a Wilko Lager twice and dry hopped with Cascade pellets the first time. So good I tried it again!

Don't understand why you want 3 yeast sachets - I went with just the Coopers myself. I do admit that yeasts are beyond my detailed knowledge.
The basic idea sound good, though, and at 25% off, can't go far wrong!

In this heat, maybe best leaving pitching until Sunday. :cheers:

Cheers sid, I guess you are right about the yeast. If the liquid volume is the same and sugar content isn't off the scale, one packet would probably do. I definitely favour the safale though, always seems to ferment cleanly.

Latest posts

Back