Temp controller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cainehulse

Reaction score
Just bought a brew fridge to make lagers and ales in the warmer weather just looking for some advice is it nessecesary? Are they easy to wire and also what sort of equipment do I need Im ok with basic wiring like fitting new light fittings and stuff around the house any help would be greatly appreciated cheers caine

For a total cost of about £30 I'd say it's worth it - I think lagers need careful and low temps in particular (ale man myself though!).

Have a look at my STC-1000 kegerator thread lower down - I miss-titled it, it's actually a fermentation fridge (I'm a newbie) controlled by a temp controller. All the details are in there and the wiring is a doddle if you're happy with light fittings etc.

Also where can you get the individual cables from or do you just remove them from te flex?

Is there any chance you could send me the links to the stuff you bought?

All in the my other thread a bit further down the list. I used some more flex with the outer sheath cut away to make the individual connecting cables.

Latest posts

Back