• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Universal Replacement Cornie Poppets

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belter

Regular.
Reaction score

I have a fair amount of Cornie Poppets for sale. They are the universal ones so can fit any Cornie keg be it Firestone, etc, etc. I've had some issues with my used cornie kegs in the past so bought a batch of these to fix the issue, also handy to have a spare set on hand in case you get an unexpected leak.

This is the blurb form an american website:

This universal poppet valve fits virtually all ball-lock kegs, and most pin lock kegs. Includes a stronger than normal spring for a positive seal. 1 and 1/8" long when uncompressed.

Note: You may need to cut a coil or two off the bottom of this poppet valve make this poppet fit certain applications, if you find it is too hard to press down the center poppet when installing a ball or pin lock fitting. This is easy to do with wire cutters

They are £2.50 per poppet plus postage (73p).

I will put an order in this week. They're coming from abroad so expect a few weeks wait. I won't take payment until they arrive.

Cheers

Lee

Someone has asked wether they have a formed oring or if it's replaceable. The oring comes off and is entirely replaceable.

Cheers

I should have probably made it clearer above. Postage is 73p no matter how many you buy not 73p per poppet

Ok I have contacted everyone who has ordered these so far. I ended up over ordering so have a small quantity left if anyone is interested. Once payment has been received i'll get them all out the next working day.

Cheers

Lee

These all came in today. I have some spares so if anyone wants any more let me know.

I'll contact everyone now. If you don't hear from me tonight and i've missed you out then drop me a pm.

Cheers

Lee

I have 6 left available now. All the rest are allocated.

If anyone wants any more I can still offer them but as before there will be a two week wait (judging on how long it took for the last batch to get here).

Cheers guys

Lee

whitstella I will send yours asap. If I get your address details and payment tonight I'll send tomorrow. You have a PM.

I have sent Poppets to everyone that has paid today and have now sold out.

I can still order more but there will be a few weeks wait. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Whitetella if you're listening I've pm'd you but not heard back mate.

Cheers

Lee

Latest posts

Back