Hello, i'd like your opinions!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kieren

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Kieren, i'm a home brewer from Nottingham looking to take my brewing to the next level.

As i'm sure many of you have thought at some time or another about making your hobby a business, i'm looking to do the same over the next year or so.

I have launched an initial website www.nanogiant.co.uk and i'd love to know your thoughts on the branding and the launch beers.

Any feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Kieren

Looks like a good website. Functions well and easy to navigate. My only problem would be that it doesn't say 'beer' to me. If I was to look at the website without reading any text I would not never have guessed it was a brewery website or anything to do with beer. It kinda looks like a kids game or something which probably ain't good.
I hope you don't take offence, it's just my opinion.
Anyway, I hope it all takes off for ya. Can't wait to try some.

Good luck.

:cheers:

Thanks for the feedback mogger, much appreciated. Still need to collate and edit pictures from our pilot batches, so will certainly be adding more shots of the beer to the website too.

Cheers!

It looks very corporate (grey) could do with a little colour especially in the logo to make it pop and grab the eye. Would it stand out on a supermarket shelf? (if that's your intended market).
I don't know if it's my screen but when I open it I just get the logo and don't see the characters without scrolling down.
I have recently done my own website for an organisation so know the work you must have put in. Good luck with the venture and well done as it's very professional looking. (Don't forget it only my opinion and you will know your brand better than me ) :cheers:

Back