swing top bottles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soloslash2010

Reaction score
hi i'm looking for a few 500 or 750 ml clear swing top bottles and wondered if anyone knew of any cheap places online to get them ?

Wilko have a sale on - http://www.wilko.com/homebrew-acces...-x-500ml/invt/0318707?VBMST=swing top bottles

0318707_l.jpg

hi i'm looking for a few 500 or 750 ml clear swing top bottles and wondered if anyone knew of any cheap places online to get them ?
The best deal I've found for swing top bottles is £19.95 for 20 x 500ml but they are amber not clear.- homebrewcompany.co.uk. :-)

Thanks for all the replies i had started getting bottles of grolsh at asda and hoped to pop through to ikea soon but decided to pop into BHS today and they have 1l bottles down from £6 to £1 if anyone is in need of some :-D

when buying decorative bottles from furniture shops check they are able to hold pressure before using to contain beer, could be an expensive way to make a few crates of bottle bombs..:electric:

Back