Where can I find unusual wine labels?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_kitchen_brewer

Reaction score
I don't usually bother with wine labels - instead I just use different colour foils for identification.

However, I'm thinking with Christmas coming up it might be nice to give bottles as presents and want to source some interesting labels.

But all the homebrew shops seem to sell the same label design - anyone know of a (preferably UK based) supplier that has a selection of designs?

I realise I could print my own, but I've got an inkjet printer so making them water proof sounds like more bother than it's worth!

ebay, lots to choose from on there.

Ebay's usually my first port of call for most things ;) but if I search for "Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Labels" for example all I get is the generic ones with the orange sunset or individual labels from commercial wines aimed at collectors.

If I just search for "wine labels" then I get the generic "Favourite quality" ones and 1 off special occasion customised labels.

In the end I found a Canadian site with lots of choices:
http://www.winemakeri.ca/Deluxe_Wine_Labels_s/48.htm

At CAD1 = 50p the prices are really good, just a shame about the pricey Airmail, £8 to the royal mail + the VAT unless it sneaks through :) still I reckon in the end they will cost about the same as buying in the UK.

You can also try www.beerlabelizer.com it's more for beer but you can make your own labels very easy.

Ta for the heads up, I can imagine having hours of fun with that site!

That's exactly what I do. I make my labels on Labelizer, save as jpg and then print either 9 or 16 to an A4 sheet, depending on the bottles I'm using. 16 up is ideal for Coopers 500ml PET bottles.

Stick them on with glue stick and job done.

FatCol

Latest posts

Back