Returning to the fold

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorty

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm Gorty, from down the south of Hampshire, just returning to the fold of Home Brewing and Winemaking after many years of being lost in the wilderness of the supermarket aisles. (Sad I know.)
I used to make a lot of wine quite a few years ago, mostly from any fruit I could convince people to give me, but some kits and even from tins of fruit!
I did brew beer, from kits, never did get round to doing it 'properly'.
Had some successes and some momentous failures, but that's why we are doing it, if I say that for long enough I might even believe it!
I have been reading the forum for a few weeks now and have enjoyed some of the tales and recipes, especially WOW....once I found out what it was! Did a raid on Asda over the weekend, the variety of juices made my mind whirl at the possibilities!
I have been making The Range 'Make Your Own' kits with, even if I say so myself, a good deal of success, apart from the odd hangover of course. We are lucky enough to have a branch of The Range nearby and a branch of Lidl next door! YES! There is a God!

Oh sorry lost it for a moment.......Oh yes, I have 5gall Red and 5 gall white 'Make Your Own' on the go, and the remains of the last batch of red being consumed.

Thanks for your patience, you can wake the rest up now.

Gorty.

Latest posts

Back