white wine very fruity on last bootle of six

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forecourtman202

Reaction score
Hi first post so be nice,:pray:
Just started brewing my own wine & beers,first batch of white wine tasted realy good until the last bottle which was about three weeks old and tasted very fruity,being new to this,is that correct or have I Done something wrong?
I brewed youngers chardonnay any help or tips.

cheers

Hi thanks for your reply,No it was not nice to drink had a very perfumed fruity taste and lost its dryness.
The first five bottles were really good, now I am just wondering if it was anything I have done.

Welcome to the forum.

I think you would have to be unlucky for one of six bottles to ha en gone bad, could it have been something you ate that made it taste different?

Hi, No we both felt the same about the taste, we open before dinner.
Are well its very earlys days for me so hopefully the next batch of brews will be ok, looking foreward to joining in on the forum.

Hi thats my next task,Her indoors brought the kit for my birthday (could be a mistake on her part) upto now have done
6 red 6 white 6 rose all were very good except 1 bottle.
Thanks for the link will study tonite.

I forgot to mention once you have the yeast, nutrient, pectolace, glycerine, campden tablets, fermentation stopper and finings (all are discussed in the thread) you are looking at around £3 for 6 bottles. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back