Just moved to the UK

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beardman6518

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I just moved here from America in June and look forward to living here. I've been brewing since I turned 21 in America (stupidly high legal drinking age) and have been brewing on and off since then. I also make liqueurs and I've dabbled making mead as well although that won't be done until Christmas of this year. I don't have any of my brewing equipment moved over here yet so it's killing me that I can't make any delicious beer. I am curious as to what homebrew shops everyone likes as I live in Warwick and once I get all of my equipment I hope to start brewing right away.

Thanx everyone
Bob

Welcome to the UK!

I have a good local homebrew shop but they don't always have what I want so I tend to buy most of my stuff online from either home-brew-online.com or brewuk.com the latter does excellent clone Extract kits!

discountbrew.co.uk have some great prices but they never seem to have everything I want, so rather than pay 2 lots of postage I tend to use one of the other two I mentioned. Worth checking though.

As Col said Wilcos and Tesco are good local options - they can be a bit pricey but Wilcos often have 25% off and the odd bargain, and sometimes Tesco do a bit of discounting too.

Latest posts

Back