Hi from East Sussex

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim21089

Reaction score
I have been meaning to brew some beer for the last 2 years, anyway finally brought my woodfordes micro brewery kit just on a month ago and the Werry kit is well on its way to being ready and i now have 2 lots of cider in fv's bubbling away. I am going to do some xmas beer shortly and i would like to thank the forum members here as it been an invaluable knowlege base that has helped me through the brewing process :)

Greetings & welcome from East Yorkshire!

There really isn't much that you'd need to know about home brewing that you can't find on here.

FatCol

As way of an update the Wherry i made turned out really well and was a hit with the family needless to say all 40 pints have gone. The pear cider was a big hit with the younger members of the family and may last just a little longer( i still have about 15 pints left). I have another 2 wherry's in the FV's along with a nog which is kegged which i hope will take us through Christmas. It seems to me that brewing every 2 weeks or so is the answer oh and buy more FV's and presure barrels which i have now done, i now have 4 FV's and 4 presure barrels, thanks again for all your help.

More updates from Sussex My Pear Cider has all gone with good reviews from the family, mind you free booze is always reviewed well ! as mentioned the bug has well and truely bitten. I have the two wherry's kegged in the Garage with a kegged Nog. I have 30 bottles of cab sav on the home straight before bottling, a bulldog mixed berry cider going to Keg next week, going in to FV tomorrow at my dads request i have a Woodfordes Nelsons revenge which fingers crossed should be ready for my new years party. The wine,the cider, the Wherry's and the Nog will be ready for xmas all being well. I see plenty of brew this Christmas, oh i did have to get another keg so thats 5 kegs now. i think i need to call it a day as i would like to think i will get my money back some time in 2015 :) Thanks again homebrew forum

Back