hi from Gwynedd

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melyn

Reaction score
Hello all, just joined the forum after lurking here for a few weeks, I have recently returned to home brewing (kits) after 20+ years rest.
Accidentally came across home brewing kits in the local Wilko's and came home with a Wherry & got it going immediately.
Then started surfing the web & found this forum and soon learned of the problems some members were having with the Wherry- OH merde!
But, touch wood, its gone really well, been in the bottle 3 weeks, cleared nicely and already a nice drink.
I now have a Wilko's Golden Ale ready for bottling and a Wilko's real ale in the FV.
My plan is to build up stocks and go AG eventually (in the New Year maybe.)
So thanks to all of you for the great source of info (I have just commissioned my first brew fridge) and have found the answer to all my queries on this forum.
Iechyd da Guys and keep up the good work.

P.S anyone from my neck of the woods on this forum into AG?.

Greetings from Sir Benfro. And welcome back to homebrewing, though I must say I'm confused by the notion of `building up stocks' :cheers:

Hi there melyn.
I'm also in Gwynedd. Been brewing can beer/wine kits for 1 yearish.

diolch cwrw 666, we have confusion up here in the north but sorry we do'nt do notions.
Sir Benfro a fantastic area, finished walking the coastal path last year, mind you spent six summers to do it & tasted the goods in most of you pubs in the proccess.
iechyd da

Hi Melyn and welcome. Seems you are a few more rungs up the brewing ladder than some of us beginners. Look forward to hearing your brewing stories.

Back