kent..here

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spacedhopper

Reaction score
hello

Matt 37 from kent been posting for a week or so but thought id say hello!

Currently just doing kits but hope to move on once ive got to grips with it...

great chatting with like minded souls and people with experience

I live in a place called Mereworth which was many years ago all hop fields I have found lots of hops wild in the hedge rows so next year my plan is to get a brew done with some of these!

Matt

Hey Matt, really jealous you have a natural larder in gods own garden, you're. A lucky chap.

Hi, I'm new to all this as well and have just joined the forum. I'm also just down the road from you I'm marden! I'm starting to put together some kit to try all grain brews but struggling!!!

welcome all, though I thought this post would have something to do with kent goldings:-D

Hi Matt

I'm also new to the forum and live in Paddock Wood, Kent, I myself have just started brewing, I'm doing a few wines from grapes that I was given and have a beer kit to do this weekend.

Mark

That'd be good, hope the kit turned out well! If you feel like swapping a few hops etc I'd be keen for that too. Probs gonna be a couple of weeks before I can brew, I'm banned from the kitchen but have got the go ahead to get a shed!

Well I'm just a extract brewer at the moment but would like to learn all grain!

Happy to to a beer swap with anyone for Xmas!?

Or maybe organise a meet in the new year! Got my first baby due in two weeks so I'm hoping to bottle this weekend and get another in the FV

Latest posts

Back