Hello from Hull

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyd

Reaction score
Hello

My name is Danny and in a nutshell I am brand new to home brewing.
I bought myself a coopers diy beer kit and then watched hours of youtube videos so I had half a clue.
I have a homebrew shop down road from me and everyday i drive past it and thought i would like to give it so today i have started my 1st brew [emoji50].
Its the coopers Australian larger that come with the kit so fingers crossed all goes well. Anyway look forward to speaking to all you experts as im sure i will have plenty of questions as time goes on

Welcome Danny, loads of helpful info on here, you'll soon be hooked like me.
I'm in Hull also (west), where is the homebrew shop you mentioned? I get most of my gear from Tesco or Wilko usually.
frase.

Ay up mate Im in east hull. Its off newbridge road down rosemead street by all accounts its beem there years. I popped in today for steriliser and the prices are same as internet. Being new i dont know whats cheap an expensive at the moment lol

Ay up mate Im in east hull. Its off newbridge road down rosemead street by all accounts its beem there years. I popped in today for steriliser and the prices are same as internet. Being new i dont know whats cheap an expensive at the moment lol

I'll pop in for a look next time I'm up that way.
Keep us informed how the coopers aussie lager goes eh.
I've done a coopers English bitter which turned out ok, mellowed with time but my brews don't hang around long:drunk:
Just bottled up my first two-can kit, a wilko golden ale which I'm looking forward to when its ready. Also got a wilko Mexican cerveza in the fv which I've done a couple of times with great results. Happy brewing:smile:

Latest posts

Back