Hello from the sunny central californian valley

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew_Mike

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just a few words about me, I've been brewing for around 20 years off and on, I've joined up here to learn all there is about brewing real British ales.

I'm lucky enough to live in the beautiful Central Californian Valley near to Millerton lake just outside Fresno. With the great weather we have I grow a few grape vines and make wine.

Hope to talk more soon

Mike

LOL, It's fairly easy to get great craft beer here nowadays and I can always pick up a couple of Growlers at the House of Pendragons to take home. Trying to get something like Fullers Chiswick bitter here is a nightmare though. there are layers of subtleties in that beer that make it truly wonderful

LOL, It's fairly easy to get great craft beer here nowadays and I can always pick up a couple of Growlers at the House of Pendragons to take home. Trying to get something like Fullers Chiswick bitter here is a nightmare though. there are layers of subtleties in that beer that make it truly wonderful

What a lovely part of the world to live - I hate you already!

A bit up the road, but San Francisco is probably my most favourite US city - and the Anchor Steam brewery produces some fantastic beers. I live in Maryland for a couple of years and miss the wide range of US craft beers very much!

What a lovely part of the world to live - I hate you already!

A bit up the road, but San Francisco is probably my most favourite US city - and the Anchor Steam brewery produces some fantastic beers. I live in Maryland for a couple of years and miss the wide range of US craft beers very much!
And I'm back!! Sorry for the extended absence my computer died, and then the internet connection was flaky . . .but that is what you get living out in the sticks

MillertonLake_zps320a54db.jpg

Latest posts

Back