Halloween

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyKU

Landlord.
Reaction score
So, how do you guys celebrate Halloween?

It's not till tomorrow night, but I have to events (one for each school my kids attend) then we have trick or treating tomorrow night where the kids go door to door and demand candy.

How do you guys celebrate?

Hoards of orrible kids coming round saying Trick or Treat :drink:
They even moan when you try and take their sweets off them..........

Cant remember celebrating when I was young :hmm:

Still have got lots of treats for the little darlings

Mrs Tea has been out buying bags of mini Mars bars and mini Bounty bars and other sweets ready for the trick or treaters.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!

Im having a massive party with my family and friends and alot of homebrew :drunk:

I always think it's funny when people over here dismiss Halloween and trick or treating as a horrible imported piece of American nonsense - because the Americans first got the custom from British immigrants.
When we were kids the most we ever did was carving turnip lanterns; much harder work than pumpkin ones and when you put a candle in and the lid back on you get that singular aroma of charring turnip. Lovely.
These days I always make a pumpkin one which we started doing when the kids were small but have carried on since. The Mrs. grows them these days. So I guess next week we'll be eating a lot of pumpkin soup. At least it won't be turnip soup, yuk! :lol:

pumpkin 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back