Surrey Homebrew Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just searching for one and found your (ancient) thread. So I guess there isn't, but I am interested!!

I'm just searching for one and found your (ancient) thread. So I guess there isn't, but I am interested!!

Don't think brewtus posts anymore. I'm in Surrey, new Malden. I only know of one other Surrey brewer, forumite chub1 who lives on my road. Also @myqul can be found menacing the streets of the same area on his bike.

I'm sure they must be out there. Would be good to get a club going if people were interested.

I'm in Surrey too. Proper Surrey (just) unlike you Greater London oiks ;)

There's no Homebrew club I know of (let me know if this is not the case). Nearest would be London Amateur Brewers.

I'm South Surrey, just north Hants and there isn't one as far as I am aware. Although I have been looking at setting something up in haslemere/liphook/Petersfield if anyone was interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in Surrey too. Proper Surrey (just) unlike you Greater London oiks ;)

There's no Homebrew club I know of (let me know if this is not the case). Nearest would be London Amateur Brewers.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr scuse meeeeeee,oiks, oikssssssssssssss
We live in propa surrey ta :thumb:

I'm over near Weybridge, might be nice to meet up and inflict my beer upon people who actually know what they're drinking :thumb:

Hi

I've just moved to Surrey near Camberley.

I don't suppose anyone knows of a co2 supplier?

Should have said... I get CO2 at Andover Patio... About £26, and you don't pay a deposit for the bottle.

I'd be in for a meeting or shopping a few beers.

On the co2 front I've spoken to BOC and they can supply

Seems like there's a few of us - I'd be very keen to meet one night maybe every other month somewhere at a mutually agreeable location.

Seems like there's a few of us - I'd be very keen to meet one night maybe every other month somewhere at a mutually agreeable location.
Depending if and when anything transpired and where located and when i could be tempted out now and then.

Don't think brewtus posts anymore. I'm in Surrey, new Malden. I only know of one other Surrey brewer, forumite chub1 who lives on my road. Also @myqul can be found menacing the streets of the same area on his bike.

I'm sure they must be out there. Would be good to get a club going if people were interested.

its a small world really isnt it then xD

Back