Hello from a newbie

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellams

Reaction score
Hello,

Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself,

Been browsing around here for a while so thought it was about time.

The names Paul and I've been working installing equipment in breweries around the UK for about 20 years now, And recently decided to experiment and build my own micro brewery. Well it should really be called a nano brewery I guess as it's constructed to only brew 1 gallon at a time.

It's an on going project but I'm planning on using it weekly now so at least it's a continuously improving project.

It's also fully controlled by an Android tablet via an application I wrote which makes it quite fun to make a brew and use.

If anyone wants to have a more detailed look you can visit my blog at http://brew.ellams.com/

Anyway I hope to have lot's of interesting discussions on here, And I'll post some pictures in a post on here soon.

Have fun brewing everyone.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum :thumb:

It looks like you have put a lot of time and effort into your set up, love the bubble counter, i get Mrs Tea to do that. :lol:

Hi ellams, welcome to the forum :drink:

What an amazing set-up you have, well done and it really is appreciated when folks take the time to share and post photos/details of what they have and how it all works. That in itself is a fair bit of time & work - much appreciated and thanks for that!

I'm looking forward (bookmarked for now) to reading all the info on your website. I feel the urge to... count bubbles :grin:

Wow, a techno brewer on board. HBF members leading the way in home brewing. Welcome to you.

Latest posts

Back