• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Used bottles for collection in Liverpool area.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured I mays well mention it here, but my bar goes through a lot of brown 330/500ml bottles weekly, if anyone needs any putting to one side, let me know and I can arrange for them to be picked up from the bar.

You'll just have to do the cleaning yourself!

Hi Murray,
I will be doing another brew in a couple of weeks so could do with about 40 500ml brown bottles. Are they suitable for crown caps ? Can you save me some please ?.
I don't mind cleaning them.

Andy

I've got a brew that needs bottling in about a fortnight, I'm about 20 bottles short (500ml) so if you could help me out that would be incredible.

Could pick them up whenever suits you.

Thanks a million!

All the bottles are crown cap friendly! (The 500ml are mostly old rekorderlig cider bottles). I'll start storing them away now and let you guys know how many I've got by Monday.

Hi Murray

I'd really appreciate some 330ml bottles, they are surprisingly hard to buy empty and I'd like to bottle my raspberryade in them.

Thanks

Alright fellas, got about 25 500ml put to one side, probably have more for next weekend (provided I can stop them from being binned and we sell enough cider!). They're ready for collection if someone wishes to drop me a PM for the details on when and where you can get them.

Also we've got tons of 330ml bottles, far more than the 500ml. I haven't really got the space to put the 330ml to one side (as 90% of a bottle trade are brown 330ml bottles) but our bottle bins regularly fill up so if you want to pop in I'm sure we'd have plenty on site to be taken.

(Again, they'd still requiring cleaning and de-labelling.)

Hi Murray, I'll be visiting Liverpool to do some Christmas shopping on Tuesday and would really appreciate some bottles if you have any going. Where about are you?

Thanks again for the bottles, Murray - top man.

Nice bar too, I'd have loved to stop for a few beers but for the car (and the dragon in the passenger seat).

Thanks again for the bottles, Murray - top man.

Nice bar too, I'd have loved to stop for a few beers but for the car (and the dragon in the passenger seat).

Glad to be of help mate! Hope you enjoy yer next brew and all the best over the holidays mate!

Hi my friend I would love to take a load of bottles from you preferably thoughtful a 23 litre kits so I am guessing about 45 bottles of you candlelight many for me ?

Cheers Daz

Back