• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Corney Kegs for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyt

Reaction score
Hello, I have 20 Corney kegs for sale. They are all in great condition, I have cleaned and sterilised them ready for delivery ( I would always recommend doing this again prior to using them)

I am in the middle of putting them on ebay too where the cost is going to be the current going rate of £65 + delivery so you can see my ebay status.

I am going to offer a discounted price on the home brew forum for the kegs if you purchase direct. I Have put these options on here to pass on the savings from avoiding either just ebays fees but using paypal or ebay and paypals fees

Paypal purchase price
price for 1 is £60 plus delivery which is £7
price for 2 is £110 plus delivery @ £10

Bank transfer purchase
price for 1 is £58 plus delivery which is £7
price for 2 is £106 plus delivery @ £10

Each keg is pressure tested and i will supply photos of the exact kegs you.

There is currenlyt 14 left

image.jpg

Wow, I am definitely interested. Are these the standard 19L ones?

I got 3 kegs from Johnny, all in fabulous condition and they came in under pressure so definitely all good. Looking forward to kegging my brews!

Just received my 2 cornys. Thanks Johnny. Great service. Good communication. Great product. Fast delivery :-)

Hi,

Yes still got some kegs available, I will pm you the details.

regards

JohnnyT

MY two arrived yesterday...well pleased with them

regards
Gareth

Hi Jonnie, I am interested in buying 2 if you still have some? Where are you based?

Back