"Wizz Oxi Ultra Plus fabric stain remover"

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks to be fine, just make up a little in a tub and have a sniff, a quick wave back and forth across the nose.

Unsented bleach will do the same thing too.

EDIT: The blue bits are TAED which is a peroxide bleach activator. It should be fine for your gear.

yes its ok I use, I use it to steep my bottles in the bath overnight then rinse them out with cold water then fire them into the dishwasher for all other equipment I use Tesco thin bleach it costs 28p for two litres and it does the job :thumb:

Looks to be fine, just make up a little in a tub and have a sniff, a quick wave back and forth across the nose.

Unsented bleach will do the same thing too.

EDIT: The blue bits are TAED which is a peroxide bleach activator. It should be fine for your gear.

yes its ok I use, I use it to steep my bottles in the bath overnight then rinse them out with cold water then fire them into the dishwasher for all other equipment I use Tesco thin bleach it costs 28p for two litres and it does the job :thumb:

That's good to know, thanks.

Latest posts

Back