Tesco free Click & Collect.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mistake that is for groceries, OP now edited. :oops:

* Delivery or collection charges apply. Valid on purchases from the tesco.com/groceries site only. eCoupon valid for new customers only on your first single grocery order delivered on or before 28th February 2015. £60 minimum spend excludes purchases of infant milk formulae, tobacco products, stamps, National Lottery Scratchcards, Delivery Saver subscriptions and delivery or collection charges. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other eCoupon beginning with XX. Offer may be redeemed only once per household. This eCoupon shall remain the property of Tesco Stores Limited and is not for resale or publication. Only one eCoupon can be redeemed per customer. Offer is only valid in the UK. Tesco reserve the right to vary or terminate the operation of any eCoupon at any time without notice. See tesco.com for details and full eCoupon terms and conditions.
^ £1 delivery slots available at selected times only and subject to availability when you spend £25 or more on orders placed on tesco.com/groceries or the Tesco Grocery Apps. Minimum basket charge applies to orders under £25.
** Free Click & Collect when you spend £25 or more on orders placed on tesco.com/groceries or the Tesco Grocery Apps. Minimum basket charge applies to orders under £25. Collection at selected UK stores. The free Click & Collect offer may be withdrawn without notice.

sorry but not excuses pal giving out the wrong info must not be allowed

now we must think of a suitable punishment :-?

+1 for Tesco click & collect.

It was their pre Christmas 25% homebrew sale (combined with the John Bull IPA review thread on here) that got me interested in homebrewing. I ordered my FV, airlocks (pack of two), hydrometer, John Bull IPA beer kit & Young's beer enhancer using click and collect.

Back