Hello from Cheshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreweBrewer

Landlord.
Reaction score
Been brewing on and off or a few years now. Never brewed a bad one, but some have been better than others. I've always used canned kits and very basic equipment, but I'm keen to try brewing from scratch as well as trying some of the American style can kits, which I've really developed a taste for since an artisan beer shop opened up just up the road.

Currently have a St Peters Ruby Red on the go at the minute. I've done this one a few times with some good results. I've resisted the temptation to tweak the ingredients with honey/sugar or hop pellets because it makes such a good beer out of the can.

This seems to be the place to go if I've got any questions anyway.

Thanks all,

Dave

Hi Dave,

I'm just down the road from you! Is it just the two of us in sunny Cheshire then? Pretty new here myself.

:cheers:

Hi Dave,

I'm just down the road from you! Is it just the two of us in sunny Cheshire then? Pretty new here myself.

:cheers:

Good stuff! I think there's a few on here from Cheshire, keeping up with the tradition of being quietly proud of that fact. I realise the paradoxical nature of this statement.

Dave

I'm another from your area. Living in Sandbach, regularly at BeerDock in Crewe! tho less often than i'd like...

Are there enough of us to meet somewhere for a bottle swap and chin wag at some point?

Welcome. I'm a newbie myself and have just tried my hand at my first AG brew. You will always find helpful advice here so don't be afraid to ask.

I'm another from your area. Living in Sandbach, regularly at BeerDock in Crewe!

Was there this afternoon mate :-) Good lad is Sam. Scotty knows his stuff as well. My wife has knitted bobble hats in Beer Dock colours for them both. We're all about the crafts in our house...!

Perhaps a little social in the Borough Arms could be in order!

I've not been in there for a good while. We're in Hops in the afternoon more now; I think our evening sessions are pretty much over now haha! My wife worked behind the bar a few years ago when she moved up here from Leicestershire.

Sure I could make an exception for a home brew meet up.

Dave

Latest posts

Back