Good morning from Worcestershire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenthorpe

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've always been a big real ale/craft beer fan and recently sampled a friend's home brew, he had used the Youngs American IPA kit.

I have wanted to go down the all grain route for a long time, but haven't had the time to do it properly. I was so impressed with the beer from my friend's kit that I have leapt in and decided that this is a good starting point.

I've purchased the Youngs New World Saison kit and am hoping to start it next week.

My only hurdle has been finding somewhere suitable to carry out the fermentation, my house doesn't hold a very stable temperature (I know that the Saison in particular is better when fermented pretty warm). I wanted to carry out my brewing activities in the cellar but it's pretty chilly! This has led me to build a temperature controlled and well insulated fermentation cabinet which I'm hoping to complete this weekend - I'll post some pictures once it's done.....

Looking forward to learning and sharing on the forum.

Latest posts

Back