• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

100 litre electric brewery for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamieboot

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I bought this full electric system about 6 months ago from another member of this forum. He'd built it with a friend, but then decided to downsize and sold it to me unused. Despite lack of space i bought it and intended to build and wire a shed which was more difficult than expected and thus never happened. Therefore I am also looking to downsize and move back to gas so I can brew outside. It is sold unused having been in storage the past 6 months. It was sold to me at the cost of the build, £550, which I am also looking to recoup. I have added KM8 locknuts to secure the elements in place. The guys original post was very detailed so will repost with my own photos. I am in Stroud, Gloucestershire.

His post.....

Ive decided are completing the build that I'm wanted to brew more often on a smaller scale. So I'm looking to sell up the items and go for something different.

The setup includes a 100ltr HLT, 70 Litre insulated Mashtun, 100ltr Boiler, complete with a control box and a plate chiller.

100ltr Hlt

100 Litre pot fitted with stainless steel 1/2" 3 piece tap, sight glass, two 2.7kw elements and a temp probe to work with an stc-1000 temp controller. The pots has been wrapped in thermowrap, improving heat retention.

70ltr Mashtun

70ltr insulated pot fitted with stainless steel 1/2" 3 piece tap, thermowell with a 3" dial thermometer and 12" stainless dome false bottom.

100ltr Boiler

100 Litre pot fitted with stainless steel 1/2" 3 piece tap, sight glass, two 2.7kw elements and a temp probe to work with an stc-1000 temp controller as well as a deluxe hop filter from homebrewbuilder.

Electronic Panel and pumps

The control panel is fitted with two stc-1000 temp controllers fitted with 40 amp relays to control one element in each of the HLT and Boil kettle. The switches are wired for either both elements in one pot or one element in each pot so, you can run more than two elements at the same time. The unit also has a 24v inverter to control the solar pumps that run through a variable voltage dial to control speeds, there are three connectors for up to three pumps to be connected at the bottom.
There is also a low voltage fan system to keep the whole unit as cool as possible during operation.

Plate Chiller

This is a 50 plate 100kw chiller.

All the 1/2" BSP fittings in the system have cam lock fittings in place to make life easy for use.

Cheers

HLT.jpg

HLT2.jpg

MLT.jpg

MLT2.jpg

brew kettle.jpg

brew kettle2.jpg

control panel.jpg

pumps.jpg

chiller.jpg

hop filter.jpg

Omg! Just bought this same thing from brewbuilder. I would give my right hand for a time machine to go back me buy THIS!
That's going to get snapped up quick. Lovely kit.

Back