Oxi Cleaner?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, you can use it to clean equipment, I use it all the time. But at the prices on that link you'd be getting robbed. I bought 1kg of ASDA's own brand oxiclean for (i think) £3 the other day

The problem I have with suggestions from MyQul and bigbeefy is that the 3 pound shops in town only have an oxi cleaner that is scented and both Asda stores in driving distance don't have an own brand oxi cleaner on the shelves when I go.

I think the ebay link is to pure Sodium Percarbonate while its just a constituent in the laundry oxi cleaner?

again i think the pure stuff can be used as a no rinse sanitiser too tho it has a short active window, and way less cost effective than starsan.

in the £shop i stand there opening and sniffing each pot before i buy.. it must be a sight if anyone is paying attention,, i have bought pots with unscented printed on em to find em flowery and fragrant on opening at home, those have gone for laundry use..

I was passing Asda today so I popped in on the off chance they had there own brand on the shelf and low and behold there it was.

Those of you who use it, how much do you mix per liter of water?

Latest posts

Back