Hello from a proud Salopian

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dayvo1975

Reaction score
Hello All,

Currently living in the shadow of the Wrekin, i've been lurking on the forum for a while now and have very recently completed my first brew (fiery ginger beer). It all panned out quite well so the Mrs has asked for a chardonnay! Hopefully that will be as successful there after I'm going to do a golden ale, bit of research required first though! Anyone like to recommend a favourite kit?

I'd love to get to a level where I'm tinkering with AG recipes and creating something that others can enjoy and appreciate, but i'll learn to crawl before running I reckon ;)

Cycling, Walking, Football, Single Malt, Real Ales, Family Life... almost 40 oh and a geek!

Paul aka Dayvo1975

Hi Paul,

It's funny how the Missus can go from eye rolling 'he's got another hobby' to 'ooh, that's nice, what else can you do ?'.

I've got a St. Peter's Golden Ale conditioning in a pressure barrel. When we had a taste test during transfer the verdict from SWIMBO was 'tastes like beer you'd get from a pub'. It will be going into the cold this weekend to clear and mature. Will probably have to test it again ;-)

Latest posts

Back