• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Corona Grain Mill

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonjjl

Reaction score
As new not used can either post or pickup in merseyside area.

Was £30.00 now £25.00

Jon

I've got one, a very handy tool.

Have you pimped yours?

grains2_Small.JPG

Yes its still for sale. I will work out postage for you tomorrow if thats OK?

One of you new AG brewers should get this. It's ideal for crushing grain for small batches, so you can use freshly crushed grain. Or just the specialty grains for an AG or extract brew.

They are very highly thought of, no nonsense bits of hard wearing kit. I did a lot of research on these when I was into home ground flour. The only reason I didn't buy a corona was that they don't get a really fine grind for bread flour when using wheat. Home brewers don't need ultra fine, they need course which is what this mill will do for you to perfection.

I think they were /are meant for grinding corn for grits and stuff. Great brewing tool and a bargain price too. My poncy flour mill cost £160 and it's still a hand operated one.

Video on how to use the mill for cracking grain for brewing:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqDQDxuj_0A[/ame]

i am interested in this but havnt herd back on postage costs from my previous question.

It can't be that much to post. Probably weighs about three kg or so. I get 12kg dog food couriered up the country for less than £7 by DPD which must be the best courier company in the UK. They give you an hour slot during which they deliver and email you about the time in advance so you can arrange to be there. You will save a fortune by buying whole malt that can keep for many months in 25KG bags so the postage will be a good investment.

Also, you will get a good workout using it so you can save on gym fees... :) People think I am joking when I say that, but when I set them to fine grind a kg of wheat with my mill for baking two loaves, they soon see that I am not.

Cheers

i would be interested pm me if its still for sale ill have it off you

You could order it now to arrive with your AG kit, get free delivery and 5% off. Perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back