Hello from East Yorkshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewster85

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi been google ing questions now for a few months and always brought me here with the answers so thought it was about time I created an account, little about myself started with a wine kit from Wilkos then got hooked so far I've made 5 gallons strawberry and plum, 5gallons raspberry and gallons of kit ales and lagers at the moment I have found a alphonso mango cider recipe here on the forums which is happily bubbling away sorry for the long into I'll leave it now thanks and thanks for the amazing forum cheers :)

Just wanted to say hi been google ing questions now for a few months and always brought me here with the answers so thought it was about time I created an account, little about myself started with a wine kit from Wilkos then got hooked so far I've made 5 gallons strawberry and plum, 5gallons raspberry and gallons of kit ales and lagers at the moment I have found a alphonso mango cider recipe here on the forums which is happily bubbling away sorry for the long into I'll leave it now thanks and thanks for the amazing forum cheers :)
Welcome to HBF! Check out the discounts and freebies in information, announcements and support forum. Available to members only!

Welcome, I found this forum so do useful, if you ever have a question just pop it on here and you get your answer rather promptly

Latest posts

Back