The HBF members bottle swap thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gents: I would like it if we could all do a bottle swap when these bad boys are matured. What say you?

---------------------

Edit By Chippy Tea

I have moved these posts from the thread titled
"The Home Brew Company AG beer kit RAFFLE", if other members would like to swap bottles this is the place to contact each other.

I was planning on barreling mine but could do a few bottles too. More of an issue is that I wasn't planning to get this done til late summer (sept) as all my bottles are full and I don't have any way of cooling barrels...

I'd be open to a bottle swap for anything I've brewed anyway. Would be great to hear what fellow brewers think and to try some of theirs.

Dave

Great idea, if anyone Pms me their address I'll send a bottle.

Disclaimer: if the numbers high (>10) I reserve the right to send some stuff I don't really like. :lol:

Ditto, three quid plus might be an expensive way of trying each other's beer! Don't mind doing one or two though.

If I swap anything it won't be the HBC kit as definitely not putting that on til end of summer. But would happily exchange either my cascade/centennial or black ipa (though I'm only going to bottle that on Saturday so it'll need a while). Can't promise what anyone would think of it though.

If anyone works in London near Covent garden that's where I am and could meet in a pub to save postage? Or is that a bit weird?

I have reasonable stocks of noah knows (6.17%) amarillo & galaxy wheat hybrid and wit? non Cherie wheat beer (5.5%) if you want to try a swap.

I have a few muntons oaked ales left although my b-i-l is eyeing those up. they are brewed short and are 5.25%

PM if interested otherwise I'll have no problem finishing these beauties off :-D

anything in the 5.0% + range gladly received. As the swaps are usually for a single bottle receiving a session beer seems to me to be a distraction. I'd want to savour a single beer rather than chug it down.

p.s. bottles will be labeled

I have reasonable stocks of noah knows (6.17%) amarillo & galaxy wheat hybrid and wit? non Cherie wheat beer (5.5%) if you want to try a swap.

I have a few muntons oaked ales left although my b-i-l is eyeing those up. they are brewed short and are 5.25%

PM if interested otherwise I'll have no problem finishing these beauties off :-D

anything in the 5.0% + range gladly received. As the swaps are usually for a single bottle receiving a session beer seems to me to be a distraction. I'd want to savour a single beer rather than chug it down.

p.s. bottles will be labeled
I'll do you a swap for an 8% citra IPA, it's definitely not one to chug!!!

I'll do you a swap for an 8% citra IPA, it's definitely not one to chug!!!

I'll do a swap for some of that :drink:

I got some Bad Cat 8%
Evil Dog 8.8%
Nelsons Revenge 7.5%

Got a couple of others kits that are around 5% or my first AG is drinkable now at 4%

your not far if you fancy swapping a few different ones so I can get the taste for the AG

I'll do a swap for some of that :drink:

I got some Bad Cat 8%
Evil Dog 8.8%
Nelsons Revenge 7.5%

Got a couple of others kits that are around 5% or my first AG is drinkable now at 4%

your not far if you fancy swapping a few different ones so I can get the taste for the AG

I'm happy to do that. Off on holiday for two weeks tho so remind me when I'm back and we'll sort something out.

Latest posts

Back