Looking to form a new home brew club in North Essex/South Suffolk

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ali

Reaction score
Morning all.

Just wondered if anyone would be interested in forming a new, informal home brew club. I am based in Sible Hedingham, and it would be nice to meet up with other home brewers in the area. Let me know if you may be interested. Even if you are not interested in a 'club' then how about joining forces to enable ingredients etc. to be bought in bulk, and therefore, more cheaply?

Hey. I've just joined, have been brewing AG for a year now in Colchester, and am interested in some kind of informal club to swap beers. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi.
Sorry for the time taken to reply. Yeah that sounds good to me. haven't had a great response, so will re-post again.
At the moment I have very little beer, due to having to throw the last two batches out- not sure what is going on quite, but will try again.

If I can get a few more interested, I'll let you know so we can organize a meet up.
Happy brewing :drink:
Alastair

I'm a bit further south, in Billericay, but would have a possible interest depending on location.

Back