Tesco Home Brew Sale - ends 26/5

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a pressure barrel and a kit.

Thanks for the nudge. £18 for a barrel ain't bad and I needed one for a beer present I am concocting for a mates son's 21st.

I'm not looking :sulk:

Every time I look I always end up buying a couple of tins of somit, "oh look, that's a great price I'll have two of those..." <sigh>

I have just ordered 2 WineBuddy Sav Blanc 30 bottle kits, i was going to make 5 gallons of elderflower/apple and RGJ this weekend but at £16:50 for the kits its not worth the hassle.

Don't you just love click and collect.

Thanks Chippy, a barrel and a kit ordered for me too, £10 saved, ooh that's nearly another kit i could get for that!! :cheers:

5 bags of Youngs BE £18.75 but had £8.50 in club card points, £10.25, get in!!! I am now logging out for as baggybill says, it would cost me a fortune. Especially as I'm just finishing my third, and got my fourth sitting beside me, drunken online shopping is a curse best swerved.................maybe just a small look, a mere glance can't do any harm.

5 bags of Youngs BE £18.75 but had £8.50 in club card points, £10.25, get in!!! I am now logging out for as baggybill says, it would cost me a fortune. Especially as I'm just finishing my third, and got my fourth sitting beside me, drunken online shopping is a curse best swerved.................maybe just a small look, a mere glance can't do any harm.

I knew beer was subject to the, 'Yes, I'll have another,' effect, bit I didn't realise it happened with beer kits too. Dangerous. :)

Thanks Chippy, a barrel and a kit ordered for me too, £10 saved, ooh that's nearly another kit i could get for that!!
All credit for the heads up goes to terrym who posted in the marketplace forum. :hat:

The tesco homebrew sale does seem to happen on an almost 2-3 monthly basis! why anyone would buy otherwise (unless they were unaware of this) i dont know!
why dont they just sell at a reduced price all the time lol

why anyone would buy otherwise (unless they were unaware of this) i don't know!

When they are not having a sale they are no more expensive than most on-line home brew shops and as they offer free click and collect you make a good saving on postage.
I only buy from them when they have a sale as i can make my own stuff cheaper.

Thanks chippy:thumb: thought I would give the coopers Mexican a try, youngs chardonnay kit @£6, couple of youngs beer kit enhancer too.

When they are not having a sale they are no more expensive than most on-line home brew shops and as they offer free click and collect you make a good saving on postage.
I only buy from them when they have a sale as i can make my own stuff cheaper.

Exactly, i only diy WOWs and Cider, but all my beer kits come from here (apart from 1 wilo purchase on sale).

WhenI ggot my first wine kit from them it looked like it had been used as a football, I complained at their site and thenext one I got was the same as yours, lots of packaging and not a mark on the box Iinside.

Latest posts

Back