Cheers!!!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cajsparky

Reaction score
Got Clibits Brit Hop Recipe with some minor alterations on the go!
Cheers !:drink:

20150522_194708.jpg

I am just about to bottle a 30 bottle wine, i hate bottling but will join you in a glass to ease the pain. :lol:

Just about to start bottling up a 10 litre batch myself to clear up a FV.
Beer will ease the pain!

Bottles full first glass empty, Mrs Tea helped and made the job a lot quicker, she will do anything for a glass of wine. (almost) :wink:

On inspection I have decided to rack to secondary and dry hop.
Probably just an excuse to delay bottling:-)

I've got two small batches that are ready to bottle, thought about it yesterday but another couple of days won't hurt as I was busy with other stuff :drink:.

Need to do it soon though as I need space for the last couple of kits I have waiting to start and my next AG as well. As I'm only doing smaller batches of AG at the moment I may get another couple of kits to keep my stock up

My stocks took a hit last night Ian:drink:
More brewing needed!
I am going to carry on brewing 10 litre batches until I have got a few recipes that I want to brew in larger volumes and to be honest when I have got a keg system in place. Filling bottles is becoming a chore although emptying them is a lot easier:lol:

My stocks took a hit last night Ian:drink:
More brewing needed!
I am going to carry on brewing 10 litre batches until I have got a few recipes that I want to brew in larger volumes and to be honest when I have got a keg system in place. Filling bottles is becoming a chore although emptying them is a lot easier:lol:

I'm doing the same with the small batches. Trying a few different recipes and getting a bit of practice before moving on to bigger batches. Only problem with smaller batch is less beer.

Back