hello from Tyldesley

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6myth

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Richard, Im 25 and live in Tyldesley (near Bolton).
My hobbies include woodworking and polishing, archery, any musical instrument, writing and as of recent, owning and running an allotment and home brewing!

Me and my friend have a vision of growing all our ingredients and brewing all our own booze. So, the green house, plots and most importantly the shed is ready.

I've just had my 'home brew cider/perry starter lot's delivered and in ready to start brewing through my want to do list :D

Any advice, tips, and recipes would be great (I'll be hammering the forum with questions and updates anyway)

To do:
Dandelion wine
Nettle wine
Elderflower Champagne
Rose and sparkling white wine
Cider (fizzy)
Alcoholic Lemon and Ginger ciders (fizzy)
Rum

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Most people I know think I have too many hobbies... I'm to busy making polished wine boxes/ building stuff/ digging holes/ shooting bows/ filling my house up with instruments or sleeping to care haha

My fiance is the one with the patience bless her.
The main reason I am starting home brewery is to make a few dozen bottles of wine to add to the tables at our wedding next year :D

Latest posts

Back