• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

free to a good home

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niman

Reaction score
ok ive upscaled things a bit and need to make a bit of room

peco/electrim boiler free to a good home

its been used for 5 or 6 brews so its discoloured

element always scrubbed after a brew

have the hop strainer for it (somewhere)

i wont post it

can be collected from Belfast city centre

would rather a noob ag brewer to get it

Couldn't have come at a better time. J just bottled my last all grain and planning my next one (this weekend). If you read through my posts I was limited by my pot size. 5 Gallons is now achievable, happy days.

Thank you so much Niman. Sending you a PM.

Just to let everyone know, I picked this up earlier. Not only was there the boiler, Niman had left 5kg Irish Pale Malt which I'll put to good use and a bottle of his own brew which I'll devour on Saturday!

I really can't thank him enough BTW.

Glad u got it today tomorrow might have been manic with tall ships...

The beer was from the last batch that the boiler was used for.
Hope it gives u good service.

As I sent privately, I'll pass it on should I upgrade or give up. I'll definitely return the favour some day.

hi Niman; I have just started home brewing. Only tried kit liquid malts so far but keen to get into proper brewing. If you still have your peco I will gladly take it. Thanks!

I had that beer last night Niman, totally delicious. Trying to guess the style - was it a Blonde Ale?

One thing I did notice was it was very clear and crisp with no yeasty after taste. That's something I'm aspiring too and I've noticed a marked improvement in my own beers but I've still a long way to go.

Giving the boiler a go today, making a Dark Lager.

I had that beer last night Niman, totally delicious. Trying to guess the style - was it a Blonde Ale?

One thing I did notice was it was very clear and crisp with no yeasty after taste. That's something I'm aspiring too and I've noticed a marked improvement in my own beers but I've still a long way to go.

Giving the boiler a go today, making a Dark Lager.

Just had a look at your blog Mark :hat: a enjoyable read

Just had a look at your blog Mark :hat: a enjoyable read

+1.

I notice Mark mentions on his blog that he wants to buy a mini-keg system. I bought one and it loses pressure. It works after a fashion, but I needed two quite expensive cartridges to serve one keg. I know t is leaking, because I can pressure it now, serve no beer, and by tomorrow it will be completely limp and won't serve anything but a trickle. Maybe mine is an outlier and not typical...... I googled and there are others with the same problem. We could all be unfortunates, and maybe there are tons of happy users. The supplier says so and he is probably right.

Back