Coopers kit lager

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tooly48

Reaction score
Just a few days away from bottling the Lager, scrounged 2ltr plastic bottles for this brew, but not sure how much priming sugar to add to the bottles, i also have coopers carbonation drops i could use any advice please

This was my first kit, I used 1 carbonation drop per 500ml bottle and I've found it flat even four months down the line. Use two carbonation drops per 500ml bottle or preferably 1 tsp of ordinary sugar and you should be alright. For your 2L bottles try 3-4 tsps table sugar should do the trick.

Just a few days away from bottling the Lager, scrounged 2ltr plastic bottles for this brew, but not sure how much priming sugar to add to the bottles, i also have coopers carbonation drops i could use any advice please

2 heaped teaspoons per 2 litre bottle is fine. If you want clear lager looking beer, I would advise leaving the beer for at least 2 weeks before bottling. That makes a huge difference, it really does.

Latest posts

Back