of Suppliers and Couriers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tazmaniandevil

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a supplier who deals exclusively with Royal Mail/Parcelforce? The reason I ask....
I have been let down so many times by shonky courier companies and their lazy, dishonest drivers that I generally only order now from people who use RM or Parcelforce.
I ordered a kit last week from a supplier and selected "Royal Mail, 2-3 Business Days" as the delivery method. 7 days later I'm still waiting. I looked at the confirmation email and realised that delivery says "other courier."
I have emailed the supplier yesterday, asking why this has changed, and informing them that if they cannot find where my kit is, I want a refund - due to the delivery method not being what I selected.
As things stand, they will get no more business from me.

It's just so frustrating that despite paying for RM service, these people decided to use some 3rd party courier service instead, probably to save (them) a few shillings.
Thankfully I paid by Paypal, so will start a claim if they don't respond by close of business today :mad:

So, the reply to yesterday's email was: "Cancelled."

In other words, 7 days after taking my money, they hadn't even bothered sending it. Now I have to wait for the money to come back to my account. That's a complete liberty. They're on my "do not deal with" list.

Latest posts

Back