Brew day!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes all in the FV now and bubbling away. Was a nightmare day with breaks in between having to pick various people up. So took ages and was very distorted. Didn't get target OG think maybe as I topped it up with 3 litres of additional water in FV. But bubbling away now. Tastes nice on testing going to be most buttered one I've made I reckon. But flavour is good. So with dry hopping on the cards to. All should be good. Tricky trying to chill it down too yesterday with it being so warm. Hadn't taken that into account.

Was a first for me with both citra and saaz.
Knowing my luck mixing the two will be a sin.
My brew smelled miles better than my first disaster that's for sure.

Nicely organised stash of bottles there.

I've reached the point where I need to get organised bottle-wise. I've got a brew freezer stuffed with 'lagering' brews and cardboard boxes with various bottles in them and they're a bit scattered around the brew shed. Most of the bottles are in the brew freezer because I don't have anywhere to store them (means I don't have to decide in advance which bottles I'm going to drink though :p).

I need a proper shelving arrangement.

That's just under the stairs. I've managed to lob a load of the Mrs stuff she had there ( on the quiet ) and kindly replaced with beer. Win win all round I say.

Back