Next Sundays brew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, Hope everyone is well.

Next weekend I was going to go with a Patersbier to use up some of these Saaz but I have now decided to go with Greg Hughes' Amarillo single hop ale (I'd do both but only 1 corny free). Just wondering if anyone has done this and how did it turn out?

I've got the recipe here if anyone wants it.

Cheers!

Glyn.

Hi, Hope everyone is well.

Next weekend I was going to go with a Patersbier to use up some of these Saaz but I have now decided to go with Greg Hughes' Amarillo single hop ale (I'd do both but only 1 corny free). Just wondering if anyone has done this and how did it turn out?

I've got the recipe here if anyone wants it.

Cheers!

Glyn.

Glyn I have done the Amarillo single hop it was lovely, not done the Patersbier though

Ah.. looking forward to doing this one now. Thanks Steve.
It looks a really nice colour in the book, hope I can get it just like that. I'm going to add some clarity-ferm as my bestie has celiac so hopefully he can try it.

I'll do the Patersbier in a few weeks.

Ah.. looking forward to doing this one now. Thanks Steve.
It looks a really nice colour in the book, hope I can get it just like that. I'm going to add some clarity-ferm as my bestie has celiac so hopefully he can try it.

I'll do the Patersbier in a few weeks.

Id be interested in how the Patersbier turns out if you make it, its one i have been thinking about doing tbh

ps no problem Glyn i have done loads out of the book id be more than glad to help if i can

I never got around to making anything last Sunday :cry: As I had to take a friend to collect a horse box (He's turning it into a mobile bar).

I've been contemplating which one to do all week up to now so I think I will do the Patersbier this weekend. I've already got a mild and a bitter conditioning in cornys so I thought I'd do a lighter beer to round off the collection.

You never know, summer may arrive in time for me to drink it in the garden! :party:

Back