Hello!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sss360

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm James from Staffordshire and have just gotten back into brewing after about a four year break. I used to only have enough kit for one brew at a time, but I've recently bought a couple of 5 litre easy kegs and also more bottles so I can have two on the go. I'm also on the verge of buying another load of bottles for a third batch... This won't turn into an addiction, honest :cheers:

I started again with the Burton Bridge Summer Ale kit (what a cracking ale and very drinkable after one week in the cool to clear) and have just bottled a Festival US Steam Beer.

Cheers,

James

Welcome to the forum :cheers: sounds like you've caught the bug, I said the same thing six years ago, then I discovered AG brewing :-D

Welcome aboard, I'm a total brewing virgin but the people on this forum are very open, friendly and helpful.

Hi All I am Nige from Aberfoyle. My kids got me a starter kit for Father's Day and I am addicted already. A friend at work has been trying to get me into home brew for a while now. I am on my third batch and have just finished a milestone old home wrecker kit adding a little extra sugar so hopefully will have a bit more life to it.

Thanks. Heard a lot about the help and advice on this forum. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Back