Advise

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blacky1205

Reaction score
Hi I wondered if any one could recommend a lager kit that I could make , I have made the brew buddy lager and was very pleased with the result for my first attempt ,although I think I added to much sugar as it's more like a champagne. I normally drink grolsh,carling Stella are there any kits that resemble these.any advise would be appreciated .

Hi I wondered if any one could recommend a lager kit that I could make , I have made the brew buddy lager and was very pleased with the result for my first attempt ,although I think I added to much sugar as it's more like a champagne. I normally drink grolsh,carling Stella are there any kits that resemble these.any advise would be appreciated .

Check out the Coopers range - good reviews all around...

id agree with mansemasher, ive done the coopers heritage lager and it was pretty decent, also the youngs harvest pilsner was pretty tasty. basic kits but still decent. only thing i would do different with them is using dry malt extract instead of suger and bin the yeast that comes with the kit and use a proper lager yeast if you can regulate the tempretures

Back