• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brewing Kits for Sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thechan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a coopers stout, a bad cat imperial red, and a brewferm oranje bock (plus 500g of belgian candi) for sale.

All are very recently purchased. I bought them in a mass order to try and save on postage and packaging, but now I am going to try some small batch BIAB all grain so don't need them anymore.

They are quite heavy so posting them isn't really an option. However if you are London based (as I am) and are interested let me know.

Not looking good so far is it! That's a good thought alright thanks.

One of the reasons I'm going to try BIAB is the ability to make small batches as I don't drink a huge amount in the house. But if there is no interest I might try it.

Last chance for these before I use them for extract brews.

All 3 for £30

Whereabouts in London are you? My dad lives in Ilford (I'm in Northampton) and I'd be interested in the Bad Cat and maybe the Bock.

Thanks.

He's retired and doesn't travel much so probably not. I was hoping it would be close enough to pick up but doesn't look like it. Thanks anyway.

Why can't they make this stuff light enough to post cheaply? :wink:

Latest posts

Back