Speidel Braumeister too boring

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mirsultankhan

Landlord.
Reaction score
Dude sells his Speidel Braumeister, says its not challenging enough.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2-O0GT9XIo[/ame]

Dude sells his Speidel Braumeister, says its not challenging enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2-O0GT9XIo
That's a big plus for it, I wish I had the time for a challenge but at this point in life less challenges and more beer is what I want. That's why I want a Grainfather or BrauMeister rather than buying the mash, sparge, boil and chiller equipment.

Probably the same guy who tried to sell his kids on eBay ;-)

Fair play to him, I can see what he means but would still like one in time.

If he wants a challenge, he could try doing a brew with his speidel braumeister, while blindfolded and balancing on a board supported by a cricket ball.

That's a big plus for it, I wish I had the time for a challenge but at this point in life less challenges and more beer is what I want. That's why I want a Grainfather or BrauMeister rather than buying the mash, sparge, boil and chiller equipment.

LOL Wardy you would get bored just pushing the buttons :cheers:

Maybe he just likes chasing leaks, dodgy connections and ongoing struggles to maintain temperature and flow rates.
?

Aamcle

Maybe he just likes chasing leaks, dodgy connections and ongoing struggles to maintain temperature and flow rates.
?

Aamcle

I think he bought another one, a 20 litre one this time, guy has too much money and not enough kids. :P

I don't have any leaks and i don't really loose any temperature this is due to heating my water a good ten degrees above my strike water temp and letting the tun absorb it all. so if I am planning to mash at 66, i heat my water to 84 Celsius, the tun absorbs about 9 Celsius and the grain the same and I can usually hit dead on 66 and keep it there for an hour no problem.

Back