Belfast XMas Bottle Swop/ Meet Up?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlentoranMark

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all, I've now met 2 Belfast forumites and I've had a PM from another who wants to swop a few bottles. I've been thinking about a bottle swop for XMas for anyone interested, maybe meeting up at the end of November. This gives us plenty of time to get a brew on the go, bottle and condition it. It also gives the beer a couple of weeks to settle to be drunk at XMas.

I've been meaning to go to the new Brewbot Craft Pub on the Ormeau Road as a suggestion but I'm open to other places around the city. It would be a great time to swop stories, recipes and tips over a couple of pints over the course of an afternoon or evening.

Is anyone interested?

And me! Purely to meet fellow brewers of course, I have no intention of over imbibing......

Lol I can get a bus right outside woodworkers....

I could probably make this if it falls in at the time of the xmas market, other half usually goes to that and its usually an overnight stay :), keep us updated.
Starts this year on 15th November, finishes 21st December. When were you thinking Chewie?

Starts this year on 15th November, finishes 21st December. When were you thinking Chewie?

I'l talk to herself when she gets in later and see what her plan is, i'm assuming atm that she is for it as she has went the last 3 years.

5th of December is the date there going, 8 of them, lol dunno if it would be wise to be there or not.

Now there's a plan.. Popped into brewbot before heading to the Errigle for the match - there's more atmosphere on the moon.

Also, Maggie's Leap is very nice, but they've just run out! ;)

Oddly, it turns out i'm in Belfast for 21st November (on a Stag do)... sounds like the Beerfest is going on the to-do list though!

DA

Latest posts

Back