Hops

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunglebrewsbeer

Landlord.
Reaction score
Just done an update on my hop stocks and it turns out I've a fair few!! Doing an American Pale Ale this weekend then clibits Black sabbath for a festive stout. Any thoughts on what to do with rest of them. Rather than keep buying more be good to utilise ones I've got rather than waste them. Levels of what I have will change due to up coming brews. But the ones in the freezer category would be good to use up. View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441114325.119760.jpg

Not sure what you should brew with them but I'm admiring your organisational skills! :clap:

You're as bad as me! I don't know how to use all mine either...

The bottom recent purchases will be for next two brews so they will be lower over next few weeks. But will see what I have left to make something with. What though I've no idea.

Well doing a keg for a house warming party next then your sabbath. Then was wanting ideally to do a keg of a British malty ale ideally for over Christmas too. I've got two lots of challenger on that list. Both acids vary massively.

That is a big difference in the Challenger AA%'s. Odd.

You've enough hops to keep you going for a good while. And a good variety. I reckon it's good to work out recipes for what you have got, I've not bought hops for a while.

Copy the web address of the webpage by holding your finger on it and then touch 'copy'. Then paste in your post in the same way.

Back