Interests

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

stevej

So whats your interests other than brewing and are you members of other forums, i enjoy fishing what do you do ?

Ill say drinking before anyone else does..

Mmm reading i guess...

Scouting and outdoors stuff, airsoft, flight sims and beer!

I like outdoors stuff used to do it a while ago, never got back into hill walking or anything again (maybe the big belly off drinking lol)

Shameless bumping my own thread:lol: I used to be a mod on here if you guys did not already no come on dont be shy, forums are for talking not just reading :thumb:

I like football (I'm a supporter of a perpetually disappointing East London football club - although no longer a season ticket holder).

I'm also a 1950's rock'n'roll enthusiast. Used to DJ around Essex and London in the 1980s (we called ourselves rockabillys then), but life meant that I had to slow down a bit and now tend to get down to Camden a few times a month just to stand around listening to loud music and moan about my gout.

I like football (I'm a supporter of a perpetually disappointing East London football club - although no longer a season ticket holder).

I'm also a 1950's rock'n'roll enthusiast. Used to DJ around Essex and London in the 1980s (we called ourselves rockabillys then), but life meant that I had to slow down a bit and now tend to get down to Camden a few times a month just to stand around listening to loud music and moan about my gout.

Love it dead funny and yeah get what you mean about your team :whistle:

Just brewing! :-)

Actually walking, cycling, camping, music/singing, politics. I'm thinking of having a dabble at some basic art, try to exorcise the demons of my school art experiences. And learning a musical instrument. Since I'm being made redundant on 23 October!

Latest posts

Back