Mother of all brew fridges

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManseMasher

Regular.
Reaction score
Oh I love freecycle...

Big enough for at least 4 fv's, or 8 corneys!!

20150917_164932.jpg

I do now, wasn't so keen when I had to get it in the back of the van (and out again) on my own. It's nearly 7 feet tall, 3 feet wide and stainless steel inside and out....

Just measured it - 12 corneys, not eight!!

On your own, fair play to you MM, still, 12 corneys AAARRGGGHHH (Homer drool)

That's a mighty fine fridge you got there mate. Dare I say a little too big?

I'm in the process of setting mine up. A Cooper FV with collar fits in there snugly.
I'll post a pic when it's in place. I just have to make a small platform for it to sit on.

My fridge was just under 20 quid. Replacing the free fridge freezer I currently have.

That's a mighty fine fridge you got there mate. Dare I say a little too big?

I'm in the process of setting mine up. A Cooper FV with collar fits in there snugly.
I'll post a pic when it's in place. I just have to make a small platform for it to sit on.

My fridge was just under 20 quid. Replacing the free fridge freezer I currently have.
How very dare you!! You're right, 'tis big, but the industrial cooler it has banged it to 12°c in less than 5 minutes from turning on. And I need to brew that much in NI to
convince the philistines that Harp really, really is awful.
And mine too was free (apart from a displaced lower back).

How very dare you!! You're right, 'tis big, but the industrial cooler it has banged it to 12°c in less than 5 minutes from turning on. And I need to brew that much in NI to

OOOOhhh Harp

JOKE

vile stuff

And I need to brew that much in NI to

Plus one for that sentiment, its the most god awful stuff. Some of my mates take it quite bad when I describe it as pure pish but I'd rather drink dishwater :mrgreen:

That looks like a catering fridge to me - it will have a motor like a jet engine, NICE FIND!!!

Latest posts

Back